The 8-10 page paper should be submitted as a Microsoft Word document using APA 6th Edition guidelines. The paper must include a title page, an introduction, the body, summary and conclusion paragraph(s), and a reference page. The template provided for the Course Paper will assist you in ensuring that you are meeting APA paper guidelines. Your goal in this Course Paper is to synthesize all your resources learned and demonstrate your knowledge by addressing, discussing, comparing, contrasting, interpreting, and distinguishing the subject matter in your paper. For the Final, each student will select two (2) short-essay topics from the list below. Your assignment is to write what you have learned so far in each of the four selected topic areas. You will be graded on your knowledge of the given topic, the depth written upon each topic area, and of course the quality of your answer – correct spelling, punctuation, and grammar.
1. How are information systems transforming business and what is their relationship to globalization?
2. What is the difference between e-business, e-commerce, and e-government?
3. What are the challenges posed by strategic information systems and how should they be addressed? 4. What are some important database design principles?
5. Why are radio frequency identification (RFID) and wireless sensor networks valuable for business?
6. What are the components of an organizational framework for security and control?
7. How do supply chain management systems coordinate planning, production, and logistics with suppliers? 8. How has internet technology changed business models? 9. What are the business benefits of using intelligent techniques for knowledge management?
#information #systems #transforming #business