Refer to Thompson (2022) readings. For this assignment, consider a company you worked for or one that you know well.
A company’s resources and capabilities are integral to achieving sustainable competitive advantage.
Develop your analysis by responding to the following questions:
· What are the company’s most important resources and why?
· What are the company’s most important capabilities and why?
· How do the company’s most important resources and capabilities create lasting competitive advantage?
· Relate your response to each of the above to our coursework (Thompson text) from this week.
****Must follow below Details:
· Your analysis must be driven by facts, research, and data.
· Your analysis should be between 1000 words.
· Incorporate a minimum of at least our course text and one non-course scholarly/peer reviewed source in your paper. All written assignments must include a coverage page, introductory and concluding paragraphs, reference page, double-spaced and proper in-text citations using APA guidelines.
Thompson Jr. A. A, Peteraf, M. A., Gamble, J. E., and Strickland III, A. J. (2022). Crafting & Executing Strategy: The Quest for Competitive Advantage: Concepts and Cases. 23rd Edition. McGraw-Hill. ISBN: 978-1-260-73517-8