Selecting the right outfit for a job interview is important because it signals to the potential employer your level of professionalism. It’s never too early to start preparing your “Dress for Success” plan. For this week’s discussion, you will plan your interview outfit.
Start by creating an image of an interview outfit and share it in your initial post. You can either:
- Take a picture of your interview outfit on a hanger or while wearing it.
- Find an image of an interview-appropriate outfit on the Internet.
- Use Pinterest to create an interview-appropriate outfit.
2. Initial Post: Create a new thread and answer all three parts of the initial prompt below
- Describe what a “professional appearance” for the workplace means to you.
- Explain whether the outfit you selected fits your definition of a “professional appearance.”
- Provide your opinion why workplace appearance does or does not affect work performance.